Through our Support Coordination networks, we often hear about the challenges Support Coordinators have when working with participants to plan how to utilise their NDIS funding to ensure they can achieve great outcomes.
Some of the thing we’ve heard are….
Margie and Sally both expressed the same frustrations around using spreadsheets and other manual processes, as they took too much time to use and maintain. Having searched extensively and finding there wasn't a product on the market that would do what they wanted, they set about building My Spending Planner.
The tool is simple and quick to use and will ensure Support Coordinators can support participants to understand and plan how to fully utilise their NDIS plan to achieve their goals.
- being able to use the tool wherever you are as its online and
- automatic calculation of budgets down to line items, saving you
time and eliminating errors
- seeing the budget utilisation in one place for all of the
participants you are working with
- automatically updating information from the NDIS Price Guide each
time it changes
- being able to provide detailed PDF reports of supports required to
- the ability to clone existing budgets for participants, reducing
the need for duplication
- easily keep track of budget expenditure and facilitate planning
for staged activities
- providing reports for review meetings of recommended activities to
support participants to achieve their goals
- transparency and a visual tool for participants to help them build
capacity in managing their NDIS plan
If you want to find more information about how to get access to this tool,